Innovation & the Knowledge Ecosystem — Dave Snowden, Cognitive Edge firstname.lastname@example.org (presenter)
There are three necessary preconditions to innovation:
- A shortage of resources where usually there is abundance.
- An immediate and relentless demand for resolution of the scarcity – a changing world.
- Perspective Shift
- New ways of thinking about the problem.
Direct video to Keynote Presentation — http://bcove.me/ej6ag6yb
Food for Thought:
- How can libraries be more innovative so they are recognized as having an impact on knowledge ecosystem?
- How can libraries help others innovate more?
- How can libraries gain new perspectives and types of thinking?